A hard and itchy immovable marble size lump on my scalp above the right ear. What is it? It sometimes causes me headaches especially when I touch it s

Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Blocked gland?

A sebaceous cyst is a collection of oily fluid that occurs when an oil gland is blocked.
Some folks are more prone to them than other and they often appear on the neck, shoulders, and back. Try to avoid skin products that are oily. I would also stay away from transfats and bad oils, which is good for overall health. See doctor for diagnosis for ANY lump such as this one. Peace and good health.

In brief: Blocked gland?

Dr. Bernard Seif
Dr. Bernard Seif