Have ringing ears, dizziness, lightheaded, fatigue and occasional chest pain. my labs, echo, holter, head ct scan all returned normal. gastro's assessment is GERD after abdominal CT scan came back as normal. What is this I'm experiencing?

Dr. James Okamoto

In brief: Difficult to say

Without a physical exam and DETAILED history.
Tinnitus, or ringing in the ears, affects many people, and may be unrelated to your other symptoms. Dizzy/lightheadedness may be due to low blood sugar or low Blood pressure. Fatigue can be from stress, lack of sleep, anemia, low thyroid, diabetes. Hopefully that was checked in your labs.Chest pain may be due to GERD. See your Dr if still symptomatic.

In brief: Difficult to say

Dr. James Okamoto
Dr. James Okamoto
Dr. John Chiu
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Anxiety?

I suspect that your symptoms may be related to anxiety and GERD cannot account for most of your symptoms.
Psychologic evaluation and counseling may be the answer.

In brief: Anxiety?

Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu
Dr. Arnon Rubin