I am experiencing nausea (severity: severe) . The following also describe me: Vomiting, Appetite changes, Stomach cramps, Abdominal pain, and Diarrhea. What should I do?

Pathology

In brief: See doctor

It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without examining you and your symptoms warrant evaluation by a physician.
If you had sex since your last period and missed your period by 4-5 days, do a home pregnancy test. If the result is negative repeat the test 4-5 days later unless you get a period by then. Use first morning urine and follow the instructions for the test carefully.
If you do not wish to be pregnant, use contraception all the time, every time. You may consider implanted contraceptive, or IUD.
Practice safe sex if you have sex.
Get HPV vaccine

In brief: See doctor

Practice safe sex if you have sex.
Get HPV vaccine
Dr. Adam Smith