I have pounding headaches, my head feels weird and twitches, my ear, jaw and face hurts. I hear buzzing noises in ear a lot. My body tingles and shakes a lot but feel stiff in shoulders and neck. What could be wrong with me?

Dr. Mark Fisher
Neurology

In brief: Please repost

Your symptoms sound very bothersome and concerning to you.
Please repost and explain why, if you are so worried about this, you have not seen a doctor about it. Because this could be any number of things. Your description of your symptoms is only the beginning, not the end, of the diagnostic process. Between your symptoms & “what is wrong with me” can be a long step.

In brief: Please repost