How do I mange to get my 9 months old breastfed daughter to sleep in het own cribe?

Dr. Mark Diamond
In brief: Be Firm
Begin by staying in her room, with her in the crib.
Do not take her out.Then slowly work your way out. Remember that a normal 9 mo/o should have no physiological need for a night feeding, so try to use a comfort object other than the breast.

In brief: Be Firm
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Rakhi Dimino
In brief: Breastfed in crib
Try putting one of her sleep outfits in your bra one night and dressing her in it the next night so she has your smell.
Also, create a bedtime routine that involves brushing/wiping teeth after the last feed before bed and the putting her in crib when drowsy but still awake. She can start to learn to break the connection of needing to nurse to fall asleep.

In brief: Breastfed in crib
Dr. Rakhi Dimino
Dr. Rakhi Dimino
Dr. Jonathan Jassey