When I wipe my butt there is always blood...Occasionally extremely itchy and ribbon like poop..Is it normal for internal/external hemorrhoids be so bad? 

Dr. Siamak Milanchi
Surgery - Colorectal
In brief: See a doctor
If there is blood in your stool or on toilette paper, you need to see your doctor. There are many different diseases that cause this kind of bleeding, e.
g. Hemorrhoids, anal fissure, colon/rectal cancer, diverticulosis and some other diseases.

In brief: See a doctor
Dr. Siamak Milanchi
Dr. Siamak Milanchi
Dr. Steven Hill
In brief: Possbibly
You really need to see your doctor - hemorrhoids do not usually change the caliber or size of your stools.

In brief: Possbibly
Dr. Steven Hill
Dr. Steven Hill
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine