Why my neck veins feel dry? Like poor circulation.. How to improve veins/circulation?

Dr. Oliver Aalami
Surgery - Vascular

In brief: Normal

By dry I am assuming you mean empty.
If you don't notice any bulging neck veins while standing up, that is pretty normal. You may see more bulging while lying down or especially if you are upside down. We look at neck veins to see if someone is fluid overloaded. This is not a very accurate/sensitive test. If you feel you are dehydrated, drink more fluids.

In brief: Normal

By dry I am assuming you mean empty.
Dr. Oliver Aalami
Dr. Oliver Aalami
Dr. Vasudev Ananthram
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Dehydration maybe

I am not sure what you mean by neck veins feeling dry.
For starters i would make sure that you keep well hydrated as long as you do not have any heart or kidney problems.

In brief: Dehydration maybe

Dr. Vasudev Ananthram
Dr. Vasudev Ananthram