A doctor put some dissolvable nasal packing in my nose to stop bleeding. I've noticed its caused a slight change in my nose shape. Is this permanent?

Pathology

In brief: Need to examine

You need to ascertain if all of the "dissolvable" packing is gone.
It is not likely that packing would cause a permanent change in the shape of the nose.
Wish you good health! - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form.
Practice safe sex, if you have sex.

In brief: Need to examine

Practice safe sex, if you have sex.
Wish you good health!
Dr. Andrea Brand