I am experiencing vaginal itching and vaginal irritation. The following also describe me: Vaginal burning and Abnormal vaginal bleeding. What should I do?

You need to see. a healthcare provider for proper examination and diagnosis followed by treatment for your condition. You likely have a serious infection along with abnormal menstrual flow due to having an infection. Taking medications over the counter such as fluconazole, miconazole or clotrimazole may help with your itching and burning symptoms. Thanks for trusting in HealthTap.