My penis skin & testicles for dark and even down its more as if black. No allergies and I do maintain hygiene. Any tip or things on 'wikihow' any good?

In brief: Doctor can check

One can ask one's primary care doctor to look, if one is worried.
A darker bottom penis and lighter top is normal if it looks symmetrical and has been that way since puberty started. Doctors check the penis at annual check-ups, but rarely say anything if such coloring is there, as it is considered normal. Lighter skin due to loss of color, or color changes due to inflammation, may need treatment.

In brief: Doctor can check