Hi there I am a 41 year old male and wanted to know when I should consider having my prostate exam done. Also which one would be ok for now if any, the blood test or the actual physical exam. Thank you?

PSA & DRE. Yield the most information when done together. Please start w/a visit to your family doctor. He/she MAY refer you to a urologist. Get a second opinion if anyone suggests biopsy or surgery. It is likely that all is well. Peace and good health.