Why do I always get nauseous after I eat at a restaurant? i barely eat anything, then I feel nauseous; sometimes extremely nauseous! anxiety?

Dr. Arthur Heller
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: See ur doc, find out

Only after restaurants? What kind? What foods do you eat? How is it different from food at home? Alcohol when you go out? Nausea at home? Could be reflux of stomach contents into esophagus, biliary issues, stomach inflammation, even celiac sprue keep a diet/symptom diary for several days, include everything you eat and drink, at home and in restaurants.
Bring it with you to doc.

In brief: See ur doc, find out

Bring it with you to doc.
Dr. Arthur Heller
Dr. Arthur Heller
Dr. Barbara Lavi
Clinical Psychology

In brief: If Dr Heller's

Suggestions do not reveal specific food issues related to eating out, this may be due to anxiety.
I have seen clients who are fearful of germs and do not trust any restaurant food. It this is the case consider speaking with a psychologist to help you overcome this anxiety condition.

In brief: If Dr Heller's

Dr. Barbara Lavi
Dr. Barbara Lavi
Dr. Steven Seres