Hi. I sprained my ankle this morning. I've kept it rested and elevated but I still can't put weight on it. Which type of doctor should I go see?

Orthopedic Surgeon . See an Orthopedic Surgeon. May need an ultrasound of ankle to establish if there is any soft tissue injury. Further investigations can also be done eg MRI scan of ankle IF ultrasound is not conclusive, and significant soft tissue injuries are suspected..