Nothing irregular has been found in ultrasounds, pelvic exams, Pap or STD tests. I need help w communicating how much I am impacted by symptoms. ?

In brief: Confusing post

You get the most from this site when you describe a medical problem with any needed background information & then ask a question supported by that data.
You have cited having negative test for an undescribed problem. If you are simply frustrated say so in simple terms to those involved in your treatment. Write down details & take them in for discussion.

In brief: Confusing post

Dr. Adam Levy