Can I get Hepatitis C from scratching myself on things like toiletpaper dispensers ,door handles, etc in public places. All surface scratches without visible blood. If someone did the same thing before me could hep c be passed on?

In brief: No

People do not catch hepatitis C from a toilet seat or any other part of a bathroom. Many times, people who have hepatitis C don't know where they caught it from. The types of hepatitis that one can catch from a toilet seat are A and E.
That is because types A and E viruses are in the poop, poop splashes onto toilet seats, people touch toilet seats with their fingers, and fingers touch mouths.

In brief: No