I made an xray, and it says unremarkable but until now i feel the pain.If you see the image, the lower lumbar spine slightly slant, i cant lay down on the left and right because i feel the pain, i want to show you and read my xray if there is problem?

In brief: HealthTap Concierge

Try HealthTap Concierge (private consultation; our premium service), where doctors see you via smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
They can see photos you upload into your FILES. You can also send images while in the middle of a consultation. When asking for a consultation with a doctor, request an Orthopedic doctor or an Orthopedic Spine doctor, or a Physiatrist (Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation).

In brief: HealthTap Concierge