Why do I bleed during and after sex? I have recently been to the doctor for pain during sex and they said I am clean and the cause was unknown...

Dr. Barbara Toppin

In brief: Second opinion

It is hard to tell without and exam. It depend on you age , medical condition, medications.
The cervix in some women bay bleed easily to touch even with a cotton swab. A pap should be done, and sometimes a look at the cervix with a colposcope may show a superficial blood vessel which may be cauterized. Get a second opinion. There is a reason for the abnormal bleeding.

In brief: Second opinion

Dr. Barbara Toppin
Dr. Barbara Toppin
Dr. Adam Levy