I am experiencing fatigue, lack of motivation, difficulty focusing, mood swings and feeling depressed (quality: feelings of worthlessness) . The following also describe me: Hopelessness, Sadness, Socially withdrawn, Loss of interest, and Difficulty conce

Dr. Peter Ihle
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: This is very serious

in a 19yo . My only advice is to get in to see a psychiatrist as soon as you can.
There can be many causes. On things is to check your family history for depression. Familiar depression is no unusual in young people. It’s also serious with young onset. Don’t waste any more time. Make an appointment as soon as you can. Be sure to stress how bad your symptoms are.

In brief: This is very serious

Dr. Aveshen Govender
General Practice

In brief: Seek assessment

These are important psychiatric symptoms that require assessment.
An improvement in these symptoms can result in a positive impact on your quality of life. Suggest you see a psychiatrist who will make a comprehensive assessment and assist you with a holistic treatment plan. Well done for seeking assistance.

In brief: Seek assessment