This week I have been noticing small bumps that are slightly itchy & red popping up all over my torso and back area. There are none anywhere else. 2 things I have introduced in my life since it first appear 1. More coffee 2. Hyperzine A ?

Dr. Rebecca Gliksman

In brief: Rash

Could be a drug reaction Would stop the new product now ( hyperzine or is it Huperzine A? ) Try benedryl 1-2 times a day ( no driving for 6 hours afterward) and see if resolves.
Pitryiasis is a self limitign viral rash treated symptomatically with benadryl , topical steroid creams http://www.aocd.org/?page=PityriasisRosea. May also be eczema f/u/ w/ dermatology STOP the Hyperzine

In brief: Rash

In brief: See below

There are too many potential causes to list here that may be the cause of your rash and symptoms.
I would be reluctant to implicate either the Hyperzine A or caffeine as the cause but certainly eliminating one or the other for a few weeks might answer that question. Otherwise, best to see either a dermatologist or a primary care physician in order to make a more accurate diagnosis and treatment.

In brief: See below