Its possible to get pregnant the day before your period..My period came on not normal the night before I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend.?

Dr. Deborah Clark
In brief: Unlikely
In order to conceive you must first ovulate, then have the sperm fertilize this egg.
It really depends on your menstrual cycle patterns. Do you have a menstrual cylce every 28 days like clockwork? If so, you would ovulate 14 days prior to the onset of a normal menstrual cycle. Thus, no ovulation the day before menses and no pregnancy. If cycles are irregular, ovulation can be unpredictable.

In brief: Unlikely
Dr. Deborah Clark
Dr. Deborah Clark
Dr. Adam Levy