Have a big whte line in the back of my throat pop marks on my tonsils im on amoxicollin getting worse?

Dr. Patrick Melder
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Mono

This could be a viral infection - mono.
Which is not cured with antibiotics. I would still keep you on the antibiotics, though. It may also be that the Amoxicillin is not the right antibiotic. Either way, i would see your doctor again for a re-evaluation.

In brief: Mono

This could be a viral infection - mono.
Dr. Patrick Melder
Dr. Patrick Melder
Dr. Robert Knox
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Tonsils Not Better

Most episodes of tonsillitis are viral in origin.
If you are on an antibiotic, and the infection is not getting better, suspect another cause than bacterial infection. Many viruses cause tonsillitis and pharyngitis. If you're not getting better, go back to see your doctor.

In brief: Tonsils Not Better

Dr. Robert Knox
Dr. Robert Knox
Dr. Jack Hinkle