My uvula started twitching 2/15. It was mostly when i hadnt had sleep. Around 3/20, it stopped. Since 3/22., leg hurts/ feels weak. Can jump, run, stand on toes. Leg twitching too. Instep mostly when resting. Is this ALS? Pain/popping in butt too

Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Neurologist

The current symptom appears to center around the leg which is painful,weak and muscle twitching is observed.
There is also some buttock discomfort. I suspect a disc problem in the lower spine. A neurologist or orthopedic specialist would be best qualified to evaluate you and order appropriate tests.

In brief: Neurologist

Dr. Eric Weisman