My daughter is 14 years old an her liver enzynes was 1.9 what does that mean an should I be worried?

Dr. John Edmison
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: See your doctor

It is important to know which liver enzyme is 1.
9. Based on this value, i assume it is her total bilirubin level. The most common cause would be gilbert's syndrome, which is a benign condition.

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. John Edmison
Dr. John Edmison
Dr. James Glauber
Sometimes a mildly elevated test like this is repeated in several weeks. It is possible that with repeat testing it will be normal, especially if the initial test was done while your daughter was sick.
Dr. Swati Avashia
Internal Medicine & Pediatrics

In brief: Need more info

There are several tests of liver function.
I would need more specific information about the name of the test to help you interpret the value. Your doctor should be able to help answer your question.

In brief: Need more info

Dr. Swati Avashia
Dr. Swati Avashia
Dr. Shontae Buffington