18M. Have had regular dental appointments. Am worried I might not have thoroughly brushed w/braces. I have yellowish teeth. Is enamel loss possible?

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Oral hygiene

Ask both your General Dentist and your Orthodontic Specialist to evaluate both your Oral Hygiene practices and tour teeth themselves.
If modification necessary, the sooner the better.

In brief: Oral hygiene

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman

In brief: Probably not

Probably not but when the braces are removed you can get a thorough evaluation of all your teeth & surfaces including all that are covered with your braces.
In the mean time you should step up your oral hygiene efforts in anticipation for the day the braceas are removed. You may be pleasantly surprised to just see some stain that can easily be removed.

In brief: Probably not

Dr. Bruce Apfelbaum
Dr. Bruce Apfelbaum
Dr. Arnon Rubin