I have what looks like a blood spot under both of my big toes. It is not sore. Should I get it seen to?

In brief: Could be nothing

It may be a subumgual hematoma.
This is related to trauma. A tight shoe, a sudden stop when running or someone stepping on your foot are all potential causes. This coloration should get lighter and move towards the tip of the nail. If the color persists and stays the same for months, then there will be a suspicion of a melanoma. See a specialist to determine which it is.

In brief: Could be nothing

It may be a subumgual hematoma.
Dr. Lloyd Armstrong
Dr. Lloyd Armstrong
Dr. Vaughn Dobalian

In brief: See your Doctor

See your primary care your circulation needs to be evaluated and you need treatment of your genetic cholesterol level and possible prevent of early diabetic changes get your HgA1c checked by you Doctor!

In brief: See your Doctor

Dr. Vaughn Dobalian
Dr. Vaughn Dobalian