Im 52 can I increase my testosterone levels with nutrition or supplements. My level is 417?

Dr. Melissa Young
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology
In brief: No
Your testosterone level is normal.
And although there are plenty of ads for supplements that claim to boost testosterone secretion, there is no data to back that up.

In brief: No
Your testosterone level is normal.
Dr. Melissa Young
Dr. Melissa Young
Dr. Soroosh Armandi
Anti-Aging Medicine
In brief: Great question.
First of all that number sounds like your total testosterone, which is not as relevant as your free testosterone.
Secondly, if your testosterone was measured using blood, it's not as accurate as saliva. Men's morning testosterone is higher in am compared with pm. Saliva measures excretion and gives a more accurate value. I recommend doing this and see if it's still low.

In brief: Great question.
Dr. Soroosh Armandi
Dr. Soroosh Armandi
Dr. Keegan Duchicela