Can my Girlfried get pregnant when we had unprotected Sex (pulled out) 4 days before her ovulation? Gap between sex and the last ejaculation was a day

Dr. Wayne Ingram

In brief: "Poke and hope"

Yes, pregnancy is possible.
The "pullout" method of contraception is totally ineffective as sperm are released prior to ejaculation. I call that method "poke and hope". Last I checked, condoms still provide males some protection from pregnancy,. You might try one before your new name is "Daddy".

In brief: "Poke and hope"

Yes, pregnancy is possible.
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. John Berryman

In brief: Pregancy ?

Sex without "protection" , even without complete ejaculation can cause some sperm to be released prior to ejaculation.
Sperm can live for several days inside the abdomen, so pregnancy is possible.

In brief: Pregancy ?

Dr. John Berryman
Dr. John Berryman
Dr. Jane Van Dis