I was treated for ptb both lungs 1 year ago, I went to laboratory for employment my x-ray result say's i have residual fibrosis what does it mean?

Pathology

In brief: Scar

The process of healing of TB results in formation of scar. The X-ray report is commenting on that scar as residual fibrosis.

Wish you good health! - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form.
Practice safe sex, if you have sex.

In brief: Scar

Practice safe sex, if you have sex.
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology