Is it normal for a 11month old to stay congested for a month?

Dr. Katharine Garnier
In brief: Possible
Young children can have recurrent colds, especially if they are in a daycare situation, and they can also have allergies.
I presume you mean nasal congestion, but if you mean chest congestion, then bronchiolitis might be the culprit. You should take them to your family doctor to have them checked, and treated, especially with them being sick for so long.

In brief: Possible
Dr. Katharine Garnier
Dr. Katharine Garnier
Dr. Ali Hallaj-pour
In brief: Not unusual
11 month old are fairly mobile and active and can sometimes get recurrent viral upper respiratory infection especially during oct-feb in temperate climates.
I would have her checked by your pediatrician since it's been going for a month, but again, it's not that unusual. As long as he/she is active, fever free, and the drainage from the nose has been relatively clear she should be fine.

In brief: Not unusual
Dr. Ali Hallaj-pour
Dr. Ali Hallaj-pour
Dr. Jonathan Jassey