I have a rotten smell coming from my nose,mucus running through my throat,told my doc he just says use Texa,I don’t suffer from sinus,it’s bad,help please,I work with customers and have to hold my breath at times and turn away to breathe,embarrassing?

Dr. Richard Zimon

In brief: Just a thought

but you may have chronic infection of the "hidden" tonsils called the LINGUAL tonsils located on either side of the BACK OF YOUR TONGUE.
... NOT to be confused by the most obvious tonsils on the sides of your pharynx which are easily visualized the LINGUAL tonsils require a small scope (or dentist's mirror) to visualize!
MENTION THIS to your doctor.....
Just a thought
Hope it's helpful
Dr Z

In brief: Just a thought

MENTION THIS to your doctor.....
Just a thought
Hope it's helpful
Dr Z
Dr. Richard Zimon
Dr. Richard Zimon
Dr. Richard Zimon
A VISIT TO YOUR DENTIST MAY BE WORTHWHILE
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Two possibilities

You may have a sinus/nasal passage/throat problem. As your GP has not discovered source of problem, see an ENT for in-depthevaluation.
You may have a oral infection/throat problem. See your Dentist to make sure everything is healthy. Make sure to see both. I worked in Retail for many years, and can understand your concerns.

In brief: Two possibilities

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman
2 comments
Dr. Arnold Malerman
You do not need your GP's permission to seek other opinions. Best place to start is with y9ur General Dentist. I would also want clearance from an ENT, but your General Dentist is the right place to start.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Think of it this way. You have a problem. Your General Physician does not have an answer for you. Go find someone else who does.
Dr. Arnon Rubin