I am experiencing inattention, difficulty focusing, impulsive or reckless behavior and learning disability. The following also describe me: Compulsive behavior, Memory problems, Behavior problems, and Increased talkativeness. What should I do?

Pathology

In brief: Consult psychiatrist

It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without examining you and your symptoms warrant evaluation by a physician, preferably a psychiatrist.

Wish you good health! - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form.
Practice safe sex, if you have sex.

In brief: Consult psychiatrist

Practice safe sex, if you have sex.
Wish you good health!
Dr. Shontae Buffington