I am 27 years old weight55, height5’3, being married for 2 years I am suffering if small breast size, please suggest me remedies to increase breast size. Small size affecting my married life. Please help me in increasing my size?

Breast size. I wish you were not concerned with your breast size as it should not be important in a relationship but for your question the answer would be going weight or surgery .
Implants. There are no non-surgical ways to make breast bigger. You may wish to have implants placed under your breasts, by a surgeon.
Wish you good health! - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form.
Practice safe sex, if you have sex.
Implant. Although one can exercises the pectorial muscles to make the breast larger, implant is the only thing which would provide the size you desire .