My girlfriend is experiencing back pain (severity: severe) (side: upper) and shoulder pain. The following also describes her: Muscle cramps or spasms. What should she do?

See doctor. She needs to see a doctor and begin by giving a good history. Such as any trauma to the back or any injury. Then she can be examined and diagnosed and treated. So tell her to get going so she does not suffer anymore .