I had dandruff and itchy scalp. I scratched for few weeks. I treated and stopped the dandruff, the scratching and the itch. The hair in in the areas got thinner and seems to be falling? How do I reverse whatever damage was caused?

Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dermatology

In brief: "treated"?

Exactly how did you treat whatever it was? Are you continuing the treatment? Assuming that your loss of hair was due to mechanical forces, then it may grow back when you stop scratching long enough.
The best answers will not be possible without full understanding of the whole presentation. Timing? Type of scalp disorder? Treatments and other medical details?

In brief: "treated"?

Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan