Diagnosis of Atherosclerotic heart disease of native coronary artery without angina pectoris from yrs ago - should test be repeated? LT Ins denied

Dr. Sewa Legha
Internal Medicine - Oncology

In brief: It depends.....

If you are free from Angina and have been taking medical treatments for your heart disease, then there is not a strong reason to repeat any invasive heart tests.

But you need to be checked by your cardiologist at least once yearly. he/she can guide you further.
I would want you to be sure to check your blood tests(Lipid Profile) and make sure that your BP, blood sugar & lipids are well controlled.

In brief: It depends.....

Dr. Sewa Legha
Dr. Sewa Legha
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology