My TSH 28.5 free t4 0.465. stopped taking levothyroxine about a month ago. Like nausea, fatigue extreme, increased falls confusion weight gain poor concentration, joint pain headaches. Too afraid to tell my Dr instop med am I ok?

In brief: Yes and no

YES, it's ok to be afraid to tell the doctor something.
Just write it down on a piece of paper, along with a few convenient appointment times, and mail it to the doctor. The office staff will call back to schedule an appointment, and the doctor will already have read what the patient was afraid to say in person. And NO, a person is not ok with a TSH of 28.5 (the brain and body will deteriorate).

In brief: Yes and no

Dr. Marsha Davis