Why do my burning feet get twice as bad when the weather is hot? I've been told my burning feet are caused from my lower back problems

Dr. Luis Matos
Pediatrics - Allergy & Asthma

In brief: Increase bloodFlow

whenever your feet get warm you will have more blood circulating and that will cause the burning to feel worse.
I have had some patients with burning feet due to vitamin deficiency that feel better by placing their feet on an ice pack. you mentioned that your pain was caused by pressure on your nerves In your lower back, so the Ice pack idea may not help in your case. A multivitamin might help.

In brief: Increase bloodFlow

Dr. Luis Matos
Dr. Luis Matos
Dr. Rebecca Gliksman

In brief: Neuropathy heat

It is likely related to barometric pressure.
Barometric press drops when hot (or humid) ,causing swelling, more pain( though usually worse in cold) . Also more likely to be dehydrated in the heat with thicker blood and increasing concentration of noxious factors around joints nerves leading to increased pain .

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0085376

In brief: Neuropathy heat

Dr. Rebecca Gliksman
Dr. Rebecca Gliksman
Dr. Eric Weisman