My period has been light and I’ve been experiencing movements in my stomach and fluttering I took a pregnancy test and it had a faint line. ?

Dr. Elizabeth Reynoso

In brief: Possible pregnancy

If the pregnancy test had a faint line in the first 5 min, you could be pregnant.
A faint line will show on any test if you wait long enough. I would take another test to be sure. Fluttering in the stomach from a baby moving does not happen until 15-20 weeks of pregnancy. Fluttering can also be caused by gas moving through the intestines. If the repeat pregnancy test is positive, see a ob

In brief: Possible pregnancy

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham