My daughter is one and a half she has a bloodblister on the bottom of her left foot, what can I do about it?

Dr. Howard Gollup

In brief: No Action Necessary

If it's really a blood blister (some bleeding into a blister)--but not any kind of birthmark/mole, foreign body, etc.
, and she doesn't have any tendency to bruise or bleed easily otherwise, there isn't much special you need to do unless it is painful. You could put a little topical antibiotic ointment and a bandage on (unless she insists on pulling it off) and it will likely improve more quickly.

In brief: No Action Necessary

Dr. Howard Gollup
Dr. Howard Gollup
Dr. Thomas Byrnes

In brief: Leave it alone

If it breaks, put some Bacitracin ointment on it and cover with a bandaid.

In brief: Leave it alone

Dr. Thomas Byrnes
Dr. Thomas Byrnes
Dr. Adam Levy