I was showering and accidentally Inhaled water mixed with dove soap which caused me to cough quite a bit. Should I be concerned?

Dr. Alan Steinbach

In brief: No

Although a generation of Americans apparently had their fill of soap in the mouth as a punishment for bad language, few if any were damaged by this.
Dove advertises its special formulation but its not specially toxic. In the amounts you might have absorbed orally, it may be disagreeable, but not cause for worry, unless you happen to be allergic to any component.

In brief: No

Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Soapy water

As long as you can breathe properly and are not having an allergic reaction such as hives or throat closure you are ok.
If you have ANY symptoms please go to your emergency room or see your doctor. Peace and good health. if you have a pattern of worrying over health issues considers seeing a clinical psychologist.

In brief: Soapy water

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology

In brief: You will be fine

While uncomfortable while you cough and your lungs clear this out, it will do no harm and you probably got far less into the lung than you think.

In brief: You will be fine

Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology