I have a burning vagina when my husband ejaculated inside of me. Am I having a reaction to his sperm? And if so, why? Is there anyway I can treat it?

Dr. Jeff Livingston

In brief: Vaginal burning

The most common cause of post intercourse vaginal burning is dryness due to a lack of lubrication.
Consider using a sexual lubricant to see if that corrects the problem. Yeast infections and genital herpes are infectious causes of vaginal burning. Contact dermatitis from household products is another potential cause. Consider seeing an Obgyn for evaluation if the use of lubricants does not fix

In brief: Vaginal burning

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jane Van Dis