Wake up limping cos literally feel I have something stuck under the ball of my foot, above my foot next to middle toes swollen too, toes included tnk?

Plantar fasciitis? If you wake up in the morning with this pain, and if the pain actually improves as you walk, then plantar fasciitis is a good possibility. These can be due to bone spurs. A Podiatrist may have some treatment options for you. .
You may. have PLANTAR FACIITIS an inflammation of the hard fibrous tissue which protects the feet from the constant trauma of walking/running.

TRY ICE and NSAIDS (eg: Ibuprofen) and ORTHOTIC inserts in your shoes....

A visit to a PODIATRIST (Foot Specialist) may be worthwhile!
Hope this is helpful!
Dr Z.
Planter fasciiitis. Agree with Dr. Giannone. You may visit this site for info and see a doctor or a podiatrist.
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/plantar-fasciitis/symptoms-causes/syc-20354846
Wish you good health! - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form.
Practice safe sex, if you have sex.