I have snuffy running nose with a heacache. Could this mean I ettin a sinus infection?

Maybe. This symptoms could be seen either in a sinus infection (sinusitis) or nasal allergies (allergic rhinitis). If you can't name any environmental triggers of your symptoms and these symptoms persist despite some over the counter solutions, you should see your doctor.
Stuffy Nose & Pain. A sinus infection is associated with a stuffy, runny nose, usually after a common cold. If symptoms last longer than seven days, I would suspect a sinus infection. Headache may have many other causes than a sinus infection. A sinus infection is best described as a cold that does not go away after seven days.