Last few days I have noticed that I get a cold wet feeling when I lean back onto something. I check and my back is dry and warm. Doesn't matter what it is I lean back on. I also feel hot in the head and face. No fever. No other symptoms.

Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Sensations

These sensations could be a manifestation of release of chemicals at the skin level related to a type of a reaction causing vasodilation.
This would be akin to blushing. Such reactions may be a response to temperature changes, certain foods or spices or chemicals. The cause may be quite elusive,however. In the meantime observe for skin changes and any evidence of the above causes.

In brief: Sensations

Dr. Vicken Poochikian