My knees are starting to bend inward due to me cracking them every morning. Is it reversable?

Dr. Mark Weston
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine

In brief: Doubtful

Cracking knees can't alter bony alignment i dont know what you mean by bend inward you knockkneed?

In brief: Doubtful

Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: I ddo not thing so

The knees bend inward for many reasons but not the one you mention.
Some of the reasons 1-arthitis, with arthitis the inside part of the wear off and the cartilge were off and bone rubb agiast the bone. 2-some have ligment problems were one loose so the knee open up on that side, close on the other side. 3-main problem some sequnce to childhood problem, get worse with time.

In brief: I ddo not thing so

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Jack Hinkle