Hi...the apicordotic view result stated that I have minimal fibrocalcific densities/scarring in my left upper lobe of my lungs...what does it mean?

Dr. Dean Giannone

In brief: Lung scarring.

This finding suggests that there is/was a process inflaming/scarring the top sections of your lungs.
Could be something environmental. Occupational. Infectious. Requires clarification. You should bring this finding to a Pulmonologist for a full consideration.

In brief: Lung scarring.

Dr. Richard Zimon

In brief: It most likely

refers to an inactive Tuberculosis infection.
..in many areas of the world a quite common finding however
your Primary Care Provider might wish you to have additional testing and possibly some (preventative) medication! Ask him/her!!

Hope this is helpful
Dr Z

In brief: It most likely

Hope this is helpful
Dr Z
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology