Had a popping feeling at the left side of my head, and now i have this warm sensation. Had an Mri before, was normal. Am I having a brain hemorrhage?

Pathology

In brief: Unlikely

If you were having a brain hemorrhage, it is unlikely that you would have been in a shape to write to HealthTap.

Wish you good health! - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form.
Practice safe sex, if you have sex.

In brief: Unlikely

Practice safe sex, if you have sex.
Dr. Eric Weisman