I visited a government hospital yesterday. They did a scan on my leg and discovered that a my bone is chipped. Which Doctor should I visit? What is the procedure?

See answer . An orthopedic doctor would be the best type of doctor to see for proper diagnosis and treatment. Treatment depends on the exact nature of the injury; whether there is a fracture; and on the amount of pain, tenderness, swelling, and bruising present and may consist of rest, elevation, ice, and observation vs splint vs casting vs surgery in select cases. .