When I talk I studer alot?

Dr. Martha Stark

In brief: Singing / chanting

Fyi: perhaps you have discovered that when you sing or when you chant (not that you probably do either all that often!), you don't stutter. It's interesting; apparently singing and chanting tap into different parts of the brain (not the speech center that is activated when you speak).
I have worked with several psychotherapy patients who appeared to "outgrow" their stuttering.

In brief: Singing / chanting

Dr. Martha Stark
Dr. Martha Stark
Dr. Carla Enriquez

In brief: Get medical help

Stuttering can be very serious, but not untreatable.
Your age and many other factors contribute to the significance of your condition. Please get help from your doctor and a speech/language pathologist. The movie "the kings speech" was a great description do what can be done with stuttering.

In brief: Get medical help

Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Carla Enriquez