I am experiencing painful bowel movements, stretch marks and swollen abdomen. The following also describe me: Abdominal discomfort and Lower abdominal pain. What should I do?

See A Doc. If you are experiencing painful bowel movements, are noticing stretchmarks and have a swollen abdomen you should definitely go see a doctor in person to discuss your symptoms and figure out what's going on. A general practice physician can help you know if you need to consult with a specialist, so start there. Best wishes!